ARCHED AND CURVED WINDOWS
Grace the facades of the most elegant houses in both the
towns and country. There is a timelessness about them that speaks for the rich
heritage of British architecture as interpreted by craftsmen using skills handed
down through the ages.
Our staff are following in that tradition using the skills and care of a
bygone age, but utilising modern technology where it offers benefits.Some examples:
- Arched glazing bars in rectangular sashes.
- Arched glazing bars in arched sashes.
- Arched sashes in a rectangular frame.
- Arched sashes in an arched frame.
- Curved sashes in a curved box.
- Arched and curved sashes in curved box.
- Arched and curved sashes in curved box with matching shutters and shutter
- Arched and curved sashes in curved box with arched/curved reveal panels.
- Traditional with weights and cords.
- Spiral spring balances.
- Arched sashes can be double glazed with grid system beading if
- Curved sashes are best single glazed, especially if multi-light.
- Can, in most cases, be made inward opening, if so required.
- Can be made in any suitable timber.